The Canadian Cardiac Transplant Network (CCTN) is an Affiliate Society of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society (CCS). CCTN membership is managed through the CCS.
To access your account, visit MY.CCS.ca. You can renew your CCTN membership, update your profile, or find a colleague through the secure MY.CCS.ca portal. You can also renew or update your profile by contacting the CCS office at 1-877-569-3407 Ext. 409.
Membership in CCTN is available to:
- Cardiac transplant cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, and transplant scientists representing each cardiac transplant centre (adult and pediatric) across Canada.*
- Allied cardiovascular professionals involved in cardiac transplantation and mechanical circulatory support (clinical, administrative, or research).
- Cardiac surgery and cardiology trainees from all Canadian centres.
* Members should also be members in good standing of the CCS. Members are strongly encouraged to maintain membership in the Canadian Society of Transplantation.
1) Click here if you are a physician or trainee interested in joining the CCS and CCTN.
2) Click here if you are an allied health professional member interested in joining CCTN.